People Thisisitaly

Marco Zanazzi makes the best Italian cheese

He won CaseoArt competition with his delicious Grand Musi

Marco Zanazzi makes the best Italian cheese

Claudia Astarita

-

A few days ago the winner of the first edition of CaseoArt - Prize to excellence in dairy art has been announced. His name is Marco Zanazzi, he is from Mantua, and he competed among 334 other kind of cheese with his delicious Grand Musi, made for 98 per cent by cow milk and for the remaining 2 per cent by donkey milk.

The huge variety of the products that competed for this very first cheese competition turned the latter into a great success, confirming that cheese should become a stronger symbol of "Italian style" in the world of cuisine. Finally, Mr. Zanazzi's award testify that mastery remains more important than brand.

Follow @castaritaHK

© Riproduzione Riservata

Commenti